HOW TO PARTICIPATE
*DAILY WINNER WILL BE SELECTED BASED ON DATE OF PURCHASE.
Launched in England in the 1920s, Harpic toilet bowl cleaner has been successfully developed and is now in 47 countries.
Whether dealing with a stain on clothes, Vanish provides amazing, effective and safe stain removal.
Shieldtox is for people who want fast and effective action against pest.
Trusted champion of health. At Lysol, we’re passionate about helping to keep your family healthy. We designed our health initiatives to foster good habits at home, at school, and everywhere in between.
Q1: How long is the campaign?
A1: The RB Hygiene CNY Contest 2021 will last from 6 January 2021 to 12 February 2021.
Q2: Which Reckitt Benckinser products are eligible?
A2: Any Reckitt Benckiser products from the brands Air Wick, Harpic, Vanish, Lysol, Shieldtox.
Q3: Can I buy from any store in Singapore that sells Reckitt Benckinser products?
A3: Yes, any store that sells Reckitt Benckiser products.
Q4: How do I qualify to make my claim?
1. Buy any 2 brands or more (Air Wick, Harpic, Vanish, Lysol, Shieldtox) of Reckitt Benckiser products.
2. Visit www.RBHyHoContest.com and register your name as per NRIC, Mobile No., E-mail, Date of Purchase (dd-mm-yyyy), mailing address and upload a clear picture of your receipt.
3. If your entry is eligible you will be automatically entered to win a Daily, Weekly and Grand Prize.
Q5: Should I have more enquiries on the campaign, where should I enquire?
A5: You may refer to our detailed Terms & Conditions at www.RBHyHoContest.com for more detailed information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “” (“Contest”) is applicable only to stores participating in Singapore and participating RB brands ( ).
2. The Contest runs from ("Contest Period"). The Contest is organized by Reckitt Benckiser (RB) through its appointed agent (jointly known as “Organizer”). The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to this Contest, Terms and Conditions, and Contest mechanics at any time without prior notice or announcement. Entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
3. The Contest is open to all except the employees of the Organizer.
4. The Contest only applies to the participating brands of RB listed in Clause 1. For the avoidance of doubt, purchases of other brands not listed in Clause 1 is not eligible for entry in the Contest. Organizer reserves the right to question and / or request further information and evidence to support or reject entries in connection with the Contest. An individual may participate as many times as they wish as a Contestant. Multiple entries by the same Contestant are allowed as long as each new entry meets these Terms and Conditions. Duplicate entries are not allowed. All rejected entries are final, and no correspondence will be entertained by the Organizer.
5. To participate in the Contest, the Contestant must:
a. Buy any two (2) or more participating RB brands at the participating stores in a single receipt as proof of purchase. For example: Contestant who buys one product under the Harpic brand AND one product under the Air Wick brand is eligible to enter the Contest.
b. Visit www.RBHyHoContest.com and register your Name (as per NRIC), last 4 characters of NRIC number, mailing address, phone number, receipt number, and upload a clear picture of your receipt / proof of purchase within 5 days, not including the day the purchase was made, or your proof of purchase becomes void and will not be eligible for any prize drawing, whether Daily, Weekly or Grand Prizes. Additionally, all entries must be submitted before the end of the Contest Period. Any submissions after 12 February 2021 will be null and void.
c. Winners will stand to receive prizes worth SGD 8 (x8 per day); 1 weekly Cash Back of SGD 688 (for 4 weeks); and 1 Grand Prize of SGD 8,888. The amount will be mailed via cheque to Contestant’s mailing address within ten (10) working days or thereabouts with delays happening or may happen during the current Covid-19 pandemic situation in Singapore and the world.
d. In order to be eligible for a daily draw, Contestant must submit a valid proof of purchase dated from the day of the daily draw. In order to be eligible for a weekly draw, Contestant must submit a valid proof of purchase dated from the week of the weekly draw. In order to be eligible for the Grand Prize, Contestant must submit a valid proof of purchase dated any day during the Contest Period.
6. Any entry submitted by and / or through an agent, third party or group of organizations will not be accepted. Incomplete or unreadable entries or non-compliance with any of these Terms and Conditions will be rejected. No correspondence, verbal or written, will be entertained.
7. All data concerning Contestant should only be entered through the designated website and may be used to contact prize winners. Participant must be contactable before being declared as a winner.
8. The Contestant is advised not to disclose any personal data publicly except through the website provided.
9. The Organizer will not call Contestant for their bank account information. Contestant are advised to be on guard against fraud.
10. For an entry to be eligible for at least one of the drawings, the receipt / proof of purchase of the Product must be purchased between 6 January 2021 to 12 February 2021.
11. Organizer reserves the right to terminate the Contest in advance of its due date without notice or reason.
12. These Terms and Conditions are subject to Singapore law.
13. By participating in the Contest, Contestants agree to provide their personal information and the Organizer reserves the right to publish, use the Contestant’s name and / or picture (if any) for the purpose of publicity, advertising and / or trade without compensation or further notice and each Contestant has no right to make any entry for such use.
14. The Organizer collects personally identifiable information in order to provide services or to contact the Contestant. This information is stored by the Organizer in a manner consistent with the nature of the data and used to fulfil the Contestant’s request. By submitting the Contestant’s personal information, the Organizer considers that the Contestant has given permission to Organizer and the Organizer is to use the information for marketing and promotional purposes now and in the future, and to improve its products and services. If the Contestant informs the Organizer that the above information is not available for future contact, the Organizer will respect the Contestant’s request.